Welcome to GSGRIPS.com. Your trust is one of our most important assets. We take seriously the protection and proper use of the personal information you supply to us. This policy explains what personal information we may collect from you when you visit our websites or use our mobile applications (collectively the "Site"), how we use such information, and the choices you have regarding our use of this information.
We use information from our interactions with you and other customers on our Site. Because we respect your privacy, we have implemented procedures designed to handle your personal information in a safe, secure, and responsible manner.
If you do not agree with the practices described in this policy, please do not provide us with your personal information or interact with the Site.
1) The Information We Collect and Use
Information Collection: We may collect some or all of the following information from you when you visit and interact with our Site:
Personal information that you voluntarily provide to us. Personal information is information about you that specifically identifies you or, when combined with other information we have, can be used to identify you. It includes such things as name, mailing address, telephone number, email address, date of birth, personal shopping preferences, purchase and ordering history, gender, demographic information, and financial information, such as payment card information.
Non-identifying information we collect when you use the Site. Non-identifying information is information that alone cannot identify you and has not been associated with you. It includes such things as data from cookies or data about the device you use to access, use, or interact with our Site.
The type of personal information we collect from you will depend on the specific web pages you access at our Site. Generally, you may browse our Site and learn about our products without providing any personal information. However, we may ask you to provide certain personal information at various times and places on the Site. In some cases, if you choose not to provide us with the requested personal information, you may not be able to access all of the Site or participate in all of its features.
For example, we may collect personal information from you when you:
- Register, subscribe, or create an account with GSGRIPS.com;
- Purchase products from GSGRIPS.com through our Site;
- Create a registry or "wish list" of GSGRIPS.com products;
- Open or respond to our email or mobile messaging offers;
- Participate in surveys, questionnaires, contests, sweepstakes, or special offers online;
- Contact customer service or otherwise make use of our customer support tools option;
- Connect, link or "share" our Site via social networking sites;
- Post comments in public areas of our Site;
- Provide a product review;
- Sign up for product notifications.
We use the personal information we collect for various purposes, including to:
- Operate, maintain and improve the Site, our services, and our products;
- Establish an online GSGRIPS.com account for you at your request;
- Process online purchase orders and keep you informed of the status of your orders;
- Provide you with information concerning products you have purchased;
- Provide customer service (for example, responding to a request or following up on an product order);
- Identify your preferences so can we notify you of new or additional products, services, promotions that might be of interest to you;
- Personalize your online experience with content and offers tailored to your interests;
- Allow you to interact with certain third party content service providers (for example, to enable you to link to, or view content from, third party sites within GSGRIPS.com Site, or view GSGRIPS.com content on a third party site);
- Include you in online surveys, contests, or special promotions;
- Enable you to post comments and other content on the GSGRIPS.com Site;
- Send you our catalogs with our product offerings by mail or electronically;
- Improve our Site, merchandise selections, customer service, and overall shopping experience.
We also may use information collected as described in this policy with your consent or as otherwise required or permitted by law.
Other Sources: We may also collect information about you, including personal information, from other third party sources. For example, we collect certain personal information about you from marketing research firms in order to improve our future marketing efforts and make them more efficient. This information may include name, demographic information, interests, and publicly-observed data like shopping behavior. When we combine this information with the personal information we collect from you, the combined information will be handled in accordance with this policy.
A cookie is a small data file that is stored on your device or your web browser when you visit a Site. A "session cookie" expires immediately when you end your session (i.e., close your browser). A "persistent cookie" stores information on the hard drive so when you end your session and return to the same Site at a later date, the cookie information is still available. A pixel tag ("pixel") is a small string of code that is used in conjunction with a cookie.
By collecting this information we can better understand how you interact with our Site; give you a more personal and optimized online experience by tracking your preferences; identify offers or special promotions that may be of particular interest to you based on your unique tastes; improve our Site; fulfill contracts with our business partners; help confirm receipt of and response to our emails; and provide more effective customer service. We also use this information for the same purpose as your personal information.
2) Information Sharing
WE DO NOT SHARE YOOUR INFORMATION WITH ANYONE.
Business Transitions: We may transfer or share information about you if GSGRIPS inc goes through a business transition such as a merger, acquisition, or sale of all or part of its assets in these situations. GSGRIP inc specifically reserves the right to transfer or share personal information collected from its Site to the buyer of that portion of its business relating to that information.
Compliance with Law: We may provide access to personal information when legally required to do so by law, regulation, subpoena, court order, government request, or other legal proceedings; to protect against misuse or unauthorized use of our Site; to investigate or prevent actual or expected fraud, or criminal activity; to limit our legal liability and protect our rights; or to protect the rights, property, or safety of visitors of this Site or the public.
We may also disclose your personal information for other purposes with your consent or as otherwise permitted by law.